Family Camp 2011
Come experience the magic of Ramah as a family!
Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-30, 2011
Bring your family and enjoy a ruach-filled Ramah experience. Friday afternoon May 27th through Monday, May 30th, at Camp Ramah in New England in Palmer, MA.
Ramah Family Camp will feature:
- A Ramah style Shabbat
- Arts, sports, and nature workshops led by top quality instructors
- Numerous camp activities – sports, shira (singing), rikud (dancing), ga-ga, boating and swimming
- Innovative Jewish learning for everyone in the family
- Exciting family activities and programs, as well as separate programs for adults and children of various ages
- Excellent childcare:
- Day time childcare for younger children
- Supervised day camp activities for older children
- Night time supervision for all children
This all inclusive family vacation weekend includes sleeping accommodations, kosher meals & snacks (including festive Shabbat meals) childcare, and all programming and activities. Families have a choice of housing options ranging from basic cabins to upgraded accommodations such as the Guest House, the Marpeah and Tikvah village bunks. Upgraded housing is reserved on a first-come-first serve basis for an additional fee. No matter which option you choose, it is the best rate around for a family vacation, with something for every member of the family.
10% discount for families that are sending a new camper to Camp Ramah in New England this summer.