Kayitz 2022 Yoatzot Information
YOATZ/OT (PARENT LIAISONS) — Updated SECOND SESSION information for kayitz (summer) 2022:
Please feel free to call your liaison from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and be sure to leave a voicemail message if the yoetz/et is unable to answer. Please do not text! We respond to calls as quickly as possible. Please be aware that it may take several hours for the yoetz/et to look into the matter and get back to you. Please note that we do not respond or check yoetzet phones on Shabbat. If there is a true emergency, please call the regular camp number (413-283-9771) and leave a message with our answering service.
We have created a new position this year – the Yoetzet Admin Support. This person can help you with more administrative issues. Don’t worry too much about whether you should call the admin support specialist or the yoetzet, they will communicate with each other and you will hear back from the one who can most easily help you.
Yoetz/et Admin Support – Susanne Oshry / 339-237-2264 / click here to email.
If you need to reach your child’s yoetz/et, their contact information is as follows:
Kochavim – David Farbman & Dani Carrus / 339-229-1041 / click here to email.
- Kochavim campers just competed grades 2 or 3
Ilanot – Laura Traiger / 339-229-1033 / click here to email.
- Ilanot campers just completed grades 3 or 4
Solelim – Tami Arnowitz / 339-229-1034 / click here to email.
- Solelim campers just completed grade 5
Shoafim – Dara Grossman / 339-229-1048 / click here to email.
- Shoafim campers just completed grade 6
Magshimim – Belinda Lehman / 339-229-1037 / click here to email.
- Magshimim campers just completed grade 7
Bogrim – Nani Segal / 339-229-1044 / click here to email.
- Bogrim campers just completed grade 8
- Machon campers just completed grade 9, Nivonim campers just completed grade 10
Amitzim & Voc-Ed Maavar – Dr. Bonnie Schwartz, Tikvah Director / 781-400-0204 / click here to email.
- Click here to learn more about our Tikvah Program for campers with disabilities.