Register Now for Kayitz 2016!
Wouldn’t you like one of these awesome “50 Years in Palmer” sweatshirts?? Register now to join us for a spectacular kayitz 2016 back here at Camp Ramah in New England! Today (Sunday August 2) is the deadline to guarantee a sweatshirt in your child’s size on closing day, August 16. (After today, if we are short any sizes, we will reorder sweatshirts at the end of the summer.) Lock in your Early Enrollment discount, this cool sweatshirt, and a spot back here at Ramah for kayitz 2016!
Key Reasons to Enroll Now:
- Camp is running at capacity and we want to be sure everyone has a space for 2016.
- Enroll by October 1, 2015, to lock in 2015 regular tuition prices for summer 2016.
- Enroll by August 16, 2015, to receive the tuition discount AND a free “50 Years in Palmer” sweatshirt! (If your child was a first-session camper, we will deliver your sweatshirt to you.)
- Parents of full-summer or second-session campers can register at camp (at the main office) on Sunday August 16, but we encourage you to register on-line now to avoid any lines on the 16th at camp!
- No Risk! Deposits are refundable until November 30, 2015.
To guarantee a sweatshirt in your child’s size on Closing Day August 16, please register by August 2. After August 2, if we are short any sizes, we will reorder sweatshirts at the end of the summer.
Our enrollment has skyrocketed in recent years and we are now operating at capacity. We anticipate that will be full early in the year – late enrollees could be shut out in certain edot. Our board wants to make sure that every camper in good standing is able to return – we are able to guarantee a spot only to returning campers who apply by October 1, 2015.
Returning families: CLICK HERE to log into your CampMinder account, choose the “Camper Application” link and register for another unforgettable Ramah experience!
New families: CLICK HERE to register.
CLICK HERE for more details.
Any questions? Please contact Marggi, our Registrar, at 413-283-9771 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.