Bring your family and join us for a ruach filled Ramah experience at
Camp Ramah in New England – Memorial Day Weekend: May 25-28, 2018
It’s CAMP RAMAH…for the whole family!!
Join us at Camp Ramah in New England for Family Camp 2018! Our program will feature:
- A Ramah-style Shabbat
- Arts, sports, and nature workshops led by top quality instructors
- Numerous camp activities (sports, singing, dancing, ga-ga, waterfront)
- Innovative Jewish learning
- Special family activities and programs, as well as separate programs for adults and children of various ages
- Excellent childcare:
- Day time childcare for younger children
- Supervised day camp activities for older children
- Night time supervision for all children.
Rates for the weekend include private cabin accommodations, kosher meals, snacks, childcare, and all activities. Families have a choice of housing options ranging from basic cabins (at no additional costs) to private accommodations such as the Guest House, the Mirpa’ah and Tikvah village bunks. Upgraded housing is reserved on a first-come-first-served basis for an additional fee.
If you have any questions about Ramah Family Camp, please contact Didi Kalmanofsky, at email@example.com or 781-702-5239 ext. 105.
Click HERE to download the 2017 Family Camp schedule, and get a sense of what your Family Camp experience will be like!
Family Camp 2018 Rates
Rates for Family Camp 2018 are:
- $200 per adult
- $125 per child ages 5 and up
- $75 per child ages 2-4
- Children 2 and under are free
- Maximum family base registration charge of $700
Special 10% discount off the base registration costs for:
- Early Bird Registration: Families that register by January 15th.
- 2018 Campers: Families that are sending a camper to Camp Ramah in New England during summer 2018.
**NOTE: Families may be eligible for only one 10% discount.
Limited subsidies and scholarship are also available.
Optional Housing Upgrades
During Family Camp, we offer a range of optional housing upgrades, which are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Charges for upgrades will be included in the final invoice that you will receive for Family Camp. All families, that do not choose upgraded housing will be given their own standard, private cabin which includes bathrooms and single (bunk) beds.
The following options are available (all housing upgrade options are winterized facilities):
|Barbara and Herb Greenberg Guesthouse — Hotel quality rooms with 2 queen sized beds and private bathroom – linens included.||
$150 per room
|Mirpa'ah Lower Level — Two bedroom suite with private bathroom, each room with one double bed.||$120 per suite|
|Tikvah Bunks — Renovated, winterized camp bunk with two private rooms (single beds) in addition to large bunk room (bunk beds). One family per bunk.||
$100 per bunk
|K'far Nivonim or Mirpa'ah Upper Level — Private, heated room with access to a shared bathroom (shared with one other family).||$60 per room|
|Mirpa'ah Upper Level — Winterized room with multiple single beds; shared bathroom in the hallway.||$50 per room|
To learn more about the housing options, download our housing overview HERE.
Ready to come to Family Camp? Download a packing list HERE.