It’s CAMP RAMAH… for the whole family!!
Our Family Camp program runs from May 27-30, 2022 and features:
- A Ramah-style Shabbat
- Arts, sports, and nature workshops led by top quality instructors
- Numerous camp activities (sports, singing, dancing, ga-ga, waterfront)
- Innovative Jewish learning
- Special family activities and programs, as well as separate programs for adults and children of various ages
- Excellent childcare:
- Day time childcare for younger children
- Supervised day camp activities for older children
- Night time supervision for all children.
Click HERE to download the 2019 Family Camp schedule, to get a sense of what your Family Camp experience will be like!
Our Family Camp families describe the weekend as “an idyllic retreat from everyday life in which we felt instantly surrounded by family” and “an amazing weekend to reconnect with our family and our friends in a beautiful environment with tons of programming, no meal planning, cooking or cleaning!” Your family’s vacation awaits you at Family Camp!
If you have any questions about Ramah Family Camp, please contact Pamela Kekst at email@example.com
Family Camp 2022 Rates
Rates for the weekend include private cabin accommodations, kosher meals, snacks, childcare, and all activities. Families have a choice of housing options ranging from basic cabins (at no additional costs) to private accommodations such as the Guest House, the Mirpa’ah and Tikvah village bunks. Upgraded housing is reserved on a first-come-first-served basis for an additional fee.
Rates for Family Camp 2022 are:
- $275 per adult
- $225 per grandparent
- $200 per child ages 5-16
- $150 per child ages 2-4
- $100 per child 2 and under
- Maximum family base registration charge of $850
Special 10% discount off the base registration costs for:
- 2022 Campers: Families that are sending a camper to Camp Ramah in New England during summer 2022.
- Returning Family Camp Families: Families that have registered for and attended Family Camp (either in person or virtually) in the past.
**Only 10% discount is available per family.
Limited subsidies and scholarship are also available.
Refund Policy for Family Camp 2022:
Through April 15 – full refund
April 16 to May 13 – 50% refund
After May 13 – no refunds are available
Optional Housing Upgrades
During Family Camp, we offer a range of optional housing upgrades, which are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Charges for upgrades will be included in the final invoice that you will receive for Family Camp. All families, that do not choose upgraded housing will be given their own standard, private cabin which includes bathrooms and single (bunk) beds.
The following options are available (all housing upgrade options are winterized facilities):
|Barbara and Herb Greenberg Guesthouse — Hotel quality rooms with 2 queen sized beds and private bathroom – linens included.||
$150 per room
|Mirpa'ah Lower Level — Two bedroom suite with private bathroom, each room with one double bed.||$120 per suite|
|Tikvah Bunks — Renovated, winterized camp bunk with two private rooms (single beds) in addition to large bunk room (bunk beds). One family per bunk.||
$100 per bunk
|K'far Nivonim or Mirpa'ah Upper Level — Private, heated room with access to a shared bathroom (shared with one other family).||$60 per room|
|Mirpa'ah Upper Level — Winterized room with multiple single beds; shared bathroom in the hallway.||$50 per room|
To learn more about the housing options, download our housing overview HERE.