In Gratitude to Our Institutional Partners
Each year, Ramah New England receives significant financial support from foundations and other major organizations. These organizations are essential to Ramah’s ability to support key programs, such as the Tikvah Program, provide camper scholarships, and improve our facilities.
The extraordinary support of these organizations in 2020 enabled Ramah to weather the crisis that followed the cancellation of our 2020 camp programs. We want to express our deepest gratitude to:
- Foundation for Jewish Camp (FJC) and Jewish Community Response and Impact Fund Loan Fund (JCRIF): this emergency interest-free loan program established by several major foundations and administered by FJC provided Ramah with much-needed financial relief
- FJC’s Yashar Initiative, funded by The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation: this initiative will enable Ramah to expand its Vocational Education building (with new rooms tentatively scheduled to open in 2022) and to support its campers with disabilities and train the staff members who work with them
- Harold Grinspoon Foundation: provided a grant of $204,000, which matched donations made by Ramah parents
- National Ramah Commission: generously funded Ramah Ba’Bayit, our 2020 virtual camp program
- Green Family Foundation: generously funded Ramah’s Tikvah Program
We also want to thank the professionals at FJC, Harold Grinspoon Foundation and National Ramah Commission who provided invaluable advice and professional support, which were essential to Ramah’s ability to forge a way forward.