The life-changing Ramah experience is officially underway! Here in Palmer, Mass, chainichim (campers) are singing and dancing b’ivrit (in Hebrew), learning skills in sports, swimming, omanut (Arts and Crafts), havalim (ropes), and forming life-long friendships.
Materials for kayitz 2023:
- Click here for 2023 Closing Day procedures for second session
- Click here for 2023 Visiting Day information
- Click here for our 2023 Closing Day procedures for first session
- Click here for contact information for our 2023 yoatzot (parent liaisons).
- Click here for instructions on how to email your camper at camp.
- Click here for our 2023 Opening Day procedures
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Ed Gelb about opening day, our family handbook, visiting day and more!
- Click here for a welcome letter from Rabbi Ed Gelb, CEO, and Talya Kalender, Director of Camper Care, about our camper care approach and commitment to communication.
- Click here to log into your CampMinder account.
- Click here for a 2023 camper forms checklist.
- Click here for our 2023 camper transportation and luggage information.
- Click here for the 2023 Pack My Rx registration information.
- Click here for the 2023 Camp Trucking registration information.
- Click here for our Covid vaccination policy for kayitz 2023.
- To review payment options for kayitz 2023 tuition, please click here and scroll down to see “Payment Options.”
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations and our regulations against sending food to camp.
- Click here to read how we can support campers at camp in process of preparing for their Bar/Bat/Brit Mitzvah.
- Click here to read our Guidelines and Response Plan in the Event of Poor Air Quality Conditions for summer 2023.
Back at home, there are many resources you can use to get a glimpse of the amazing time we’re having at camp!
Our summer photo gallery is updated regularly throughout the summer. On Friday mornings we’ll post edah galleries with a photo of every camper in that edah.
Our blog is updated regularly by our senior staff members, and contains details on recent peulot (activities) and other exciting things happening at camp.
We post regular Update Videos with footage from across camp — click here for an archive.
If you need to be in touch with our office, feel free to call us at 413-283-9771. Thank you for entrusting us with your children for the summer!