The life-changing Ramah experience is officially underway! Here in Palmer, Mass, chainichim (campers) are singing and dancing b’ivrit (in Hebrew), learning skills in sports, swimming, omanut (Arts and Crafts), havalim (ropes), and forming life-long friendships.
- Click here for contact information for our 2022 yoatzot (parent liaisons).
- Click here for a welcome letter from Rabbi Ed Gelb, CEO, and Talya Kalender, Director of Camper Care, about our camper care approach and commitment to communication.
- Click here for an April 2022 summary/reminder list of all all camper forms and other requirements for your child to be ready for camp.
- To review payment options for kayitz 2022 tuition, please click here and scroll down to see “Payment Options.”
- Click here for 2022 camper transportation and luggage instructions.
- Click here for instructions for Pack My Rx — required if your child needs any prescription medications or vitamins at camp.
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations and our regulations against sending food to camp.
- Click here for suggestions on how to manage and minimize homesickness.
- Click here for instructions on how to email your camper at camp.
Back at home, there are many resources you can use to get a glimpse of the amazing time we’re having at camp!
Our summer photo gallery is updated every Friday morning.
Our blog is updated regularly by our senior staff members, and contains details on recent peulot (activities) and other exciting things happening at camp.
We post regular Update Videos with footage from across camp — click here for an archive.
Be sure to friend us on Facebook as well, to see many updates including pictures and videos.
If you need to be in touch with our office, feel free to call us at 413-283-9771. Thank you for entrusting us with your children for the summer!