Visiting Day: July 23rd, 2023
- Visiting Day will take place on Sunday, July 23rd from 11:30am to 3:00pm. All visitors will need to register in our google form here.
- You are also invited to join us for a free BBQ lunch, from 12:00pm – 2:00 pm, at the Chadar Ochel (Dining Hall). You can register for the BBQ in the same google form linked above.
- All visitors need to take a Covid antigen test on Sunday; if you test positive or are feeling sick, please stay home.
- This summer, we are restricting visitors to immediate family. Immediate family includes parents, siblings, and grandparents.
- You will be able to leave camp with your camper during Visiting Day hours. Please make sure to return to camp by 2:45.
- You may bring food to enjoy with your campers for the day, but please do not leave any food with your camper(s) for the session.
- Any food needs to be kosher and allergy-safe; we are a completely peanut and tree nut-free camp.
- Tikvah families are invited to a special reception at 2:15pm. Nivonim families are invited to a special reception at 3:00pm. See the full Visiting Day schedule below.
- Please follow our parking instructions – see below. Assistance will be provided to any visitors who have mobility challenges.
- Please leave your pets at home.
Visiting Day Schedule
- 10:00-11:30 First Session Pick-Up
- 11:30 Visiting Day Begins
- 12:00-2:00 Free BBQ (Chadar Ochel)
- 2:15 Tikvah reception (outside Moadon Amitzim)
- 3:00 Visiting Day ends – L’hitraot!
- 3:00-3:30 Reception for Nivonim 2023 families (K’far Nivonim)
Parking, Luggage and Sign-Out Procedures
- Safety is our highest priority. There are over 1,000 people in camp, many of them small children, so please drive slowly when driving in camp and follow the directions of our traffic control personnel. No camper-age children may drive in camp.
- Parking: Our staff members will direct you to park in the appropriate parking areas. For families with only A-Side campers, you will park to the left and right of the road as you enter camp. For families with A-Side and B-Side campers or just B-Side campers, you will park on B-Side in Machane Gimel.
- Luggage: If you are picking up or dropping off luggage, you will do so at maintenance on your way out of camp.
- Sign-Out/In: If you are leaving camp during visiting day, you will sign out and sign back in with our staff at the guardhouse.