It’s never too early to start preparing for your summer at camp!
Before anything else, make sure you’ve registered for camp!
Click here for updates on Kayitz (Summer) 2022, Covid-19, and FAQs.
Materials for Kayitz (Summer) 2022:
- Click here for contact information for our 2022 yoatzot (parent liaisons).
- Click here for a welcome letter from Rabbi Ed Gelb, CEO, and Talya Kalender, Director of Camper Care, about our camper care approach and commitment to communication.
- Click here for an April 2022 summary/reminder list of all all camper forms and other requirements for your child to be ready for camp.
- To review payment options for kayitz 2022 tuition, please click here and scroll down to see “Payment Options.”
- Click here for 2022 camper transportation and luggage instructions.
- Click here for instructions for Pack My Rx — required if your child needs any prescription medications or vitamins at camp.
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations and our regulations against sending food to camp.
- Click here for suggestions on how to manage and minimize homesickness.
- Click here for instructions on how to email your camper at camp.
Important Information for Ramah Families:
- Click here for instructions on managing your CampMinder (CampInTouch) account and submitting forms.
- Click here for our guide to our edah (division) Hebrew names and their corresponding grades.
- Click here for the history of the ROO, our camp mascot.
- Click here to read a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our approach to LGBTQ+ and Gender Inclusiveness.
- Click here for statements and updates regarding George Floyd and racial justice.
- Click here to read a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our approach to Israel education.
- Click here for our recommended packing list.
- Please check out our blog and our Facebook page to learn more about everything that we’re planning for this summer.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our bunking procedures, with tips for how to best fill out the bunk request form.
L’hitraot B’Palmer (see you soon in Palmer!)