It’s never too early to start preparing for your summer at camp!
Before anything else, make sure you’ve registered for camp!
Materials for Kayitz (Summer) 2019:
- Click here for information on our intersession policies — important for all full-summer families.
Materials for Kayitz (Summer) 2018:
We encourage families to read our 2018 Family Handbook before camp.
- Click here for Rabbi Gelb’s important letter that accompanied the Family Handbook.
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Opening Day procedures.
- Click here for our 2018 New Camper Magazine.
- Click here for a guide to our 2018 Kishroniyah offerings for Tzad Bet (B-Side).
- Click here for instructions on how to e-mail your camper at camp.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Bunking procedures, with tips for how to best fill out the bunk request form.
- Click here for suggestions on how to manage and minimize homesickness.
- Click here for an important letter from our Medical Committee.
L’hitraot B’Palmer (see you soon in Palmer!)