Camper Forms Checklist
Thank you in advance for submitting all of your required camp forms! As a reminder, your camper will not be admitted to camp until:
- all required forms are submitted.
- payment has been received in full or you are current with an approved payment plan (see details below).
- All forms are available in your CampInTouch account. CampInTouch is also referred to as “CampMinder” and “CM” on some forms and instructions.
- For our new families: you created an account for yourself when you completed your camper application(s).
- To log in, click here or visit www.www.campramahne.org and click the “Login” link at the top of the home page or on the “Current Families” page.
- Your email address is your username.
- If you need to reset your password or would like assistance navigating your account, please email Rutie Mackenzie-Margulies.
- After logging in, click “Forms and Documents” to locate and submit all required forms by the specified due date.
- Once your child is fully enrolled, you will be able to access your “Financial Management” link to view your bill, utilize our eCheck option, and edit your credit card information.
- Note: CampMinder works best in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari on a regular laptop or computer. It does not always submit forms properly on a smartphone or tablet. It also does not always function in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- After clicking “Forms and Documents,” please refer to the legend at the top of this screen to familiarize yourself with the different types of forms in CampMinder. We use a combination of web forms and PDF forms.
- Web forms (example: health history) must be completed online within CampMinder.
- PDF forms (example: immunizations) must be filled out and reuploaded as a PDF to your CampMinder account.
- Each form includes instructions to help you fill out and submit correctly. Make sure to read these instructions before submitting to ensure forms are formatted properly and contain accurate information.
- If a PDF form has multiple pages, upload it as one document. If you upload subsequent pages separately, they will overwrite whatever was previously uploaded. Only the last upload is saved.
- We encourage you to retain a copy of any form you send to us for your records.
Kayitz 2023 Forms Checklist:
Tuition is due in full by 3/1/23. Tuition for families receiving scholarship assistance is due 5/1/23. Please email Ken Milgram with any financial questions.
|Camper Photo||3/31/23||* Used for security purposes and to help counselors learn names.
* Please make sure you upload a current, clear, close-up picture of your child’s face.
|Health History||3/31/23||* Parents are required to complete this form.
* It is separate from the Doctor’s Exam and contains a permission to treat in case of emergency waiver for you to sign.
|Health Insurance Card(s) Copy||3/31/23||* Please upload front and back copies of your camper’s health insurance card(s) as one pdf document.|
|Sunscreen Authorization||3/31/23||* Required by the Department of Public Health in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.|
|Bunk Request||3/31/23||* This form will not appear in your child’s account if they are in Nivonim, Amitzim, Ma’avar, or Voc-Ed.|
|Doctor's Exam||5/1/23||* You may use our form or your doctor’s version.
* The exam must be performed within 12 months of arriving at camp. Please do not submit an outdated exam.
* If you child’s physical is scheduled after the 5/1/23 deadline due to insurance regulations, email Rutie at RutieMM@campramahne.org for an extension
|Immunizations||5/1/23||* You may use our form or your doctor’s version.
* If you use our form, it must be signed by your doctor.
|Covid Vaccine Documentation||5/1/23||* Families are required to submit proof of COVID vaccination either in the Immunization Report or in another document.
* If separate, please upload here.
* Please disregard if COVID vaccination is included with your Immunization Report.
|Transportation||5/1/23||* Please refer to the 2023 Camper Luggage and Transportation page for more information.|
|Register with summer camp pharmacy: Pack My Rx||30 days prior to 1st day at camp||If your child will take medications and/or vitamins at camp:
* Read the 2023 Pack My Rx Information Packet
* Register through Packmyrx.com beginning February 1st.
* It is extremely important that you register as soon as you are able and by the deadline.
* Late fees will apply and Pack My Rx cannot guarantee that medications for late registrants will arrive at camp on time.