Resources for Current Staff
Please be aware that a COVID vaccine is required for all staff members who will be employed at Ramah camps and Israel programs this summer.
- Click here for our Covid vaccination policy for kayitz 2023.
- Click here for our 2023 employment dates, staff travel policies and reimbursement procedures.
- Click here for our FAQs for Junior Counselor applicants.
- Click here for our Staff Handbook.
- Click here to read Rabbi Gelb’s April 2019 letter to all staff-members about your physical and mental health.
- Click here to read Rabbi Gelb’s letter to all staff regarding your role in religious life at camp
- Click here to view our 2019 INTERNATIONAL STAFF HANDBOOK. This handbook applies only to our international kitchen and maintenance staff.
- Click here to view our Day Off Travel Guide.
- Click here to view our Staff-Camper Ratios
- Click here to view the Leave No Trace principles that we practice on all camping trips.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK PROCEDURES
- Click here to view our PROCEDURES FOR CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS FOR STAFF MEMBERS.