Wednesday, November 15th: RAMAH SEMINAR Informational Meeting in Bethesda, MD at 7:30 PM! Members of Nivonim ’17 and their parents are invited to join us at the home of the Werbel family to learn more about Ramah Seminar in Israel! Seminar Director Rabbi Ed Snitkoff will be there to answer all of your questions and to tell you about this extraordinary Israel experience.
Materials for Kayitz (Summer) 2017
- Click here for our 2017 Family Handbook.
- Click here for our 2017 New Camper Magazine.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Opening Day procedures.
- Click here for instructions on how to e-mail your camper at camp.
- Click here for an important letter from our Medical Committee.
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations.
- Click here for an update from Rabbi Gelb on our Security procedures at camp.
- Click here for suggestions on how to manage and minimize homesickness.
- TZAD BET (B-SIDE) campers & parents: click here to review our 2017 Kishroniyah offerings.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Bunking procedures, with tips for how to best fill out the bunk request form.\
The Ramah community exists year-round. We hope that all returning parents will friend us on facebook, to keep up with all the current news and photos from Camp Ramah and the Ramah community year-round!
Click here to enjoy our series of 60th Anniversary Videos, which explore the history and values of Camp Ramah in New England!
Thanks for being a part of our Ramah family!