Click here for our guide to our edah (division) Hebrew names and their corresponding grades!
Materials for Kayitz (Summer) 2017
- Click here for our 2017 Family Handbook.
- Click here for our 2017 New Camper Magazine.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Opening Day procedures.
- Click here for instructions on how to e-mail your camper at camp.
- Click here for an important letter from our Medical Committee.
- Click here for an important review of our Allergy protocols and expectations.
- Click here for an update from Rabbi Gelb on our Security procedures at camp.
- Click here for suggestions on how to manage and minimize homesickness.
- TZAD BET (B-SIDE) campers & parents: click here to review our 2017 Kishroniyah offerings.
- Click here for a letter from Rabbi Gelb explaining our Bunking procedures, with tips for how to best fill out the bunk request form.\
The Ramah community exists year-round. We hope that all returning parents will friend us on facebook, to keep up with all the current news and photos from Camp Ramah and the Ramah community year-round!
Click here to enjoy our series of 60th Anniversary Videos, which explore the history and values of Camp Ramah in New England!
Thanks for being a part of our Ramah family!