SUGGESTED CLOTHING LIST
Remember: Please label ALL items!!
This list is intended as a suggested packing list with ideas of what your child might need at camp. It is not required to bring every single item on this list. Please feel free to adjust for your child(ren) and contact us with any questions.
- Masks: We will be sending our families specific instructions in advance of the summer.
- TALLIT or TALLIT KATAN (required for men past their Bar Mitzvah/encouraged for women)
- TEFILLIN (required for men past their Bar Mitzvah/encouraged for women)
- 10 – 14 t-shirts
- 6-10 pairs shorts
- 2-3 sweatshirts
- 3-4 long-sleeve or flannel shirts
- 14 pairs of socks
- 5 pairs of pants/sweatpants/leggings
- 14 sets of underwear
- 3-4 pairs pajamas, including 1 warm pair
- 3 swimsuits
- 2 baseball caps or sun hats
- warm jacket
- 4 kipot (required for boys)
- 5-7 bras/sports bras (if applicable)
2-4 sets of Shabbat clothes. This might include:
- khaki pants or nice shorts
- collared shirts
- dresses or skirts and blouses
- 1 pair rain boots
- 1 pair sneakers
- 1 pair beach shoes/flip-flops
- 1 pair shower shoes
- 1 pair Shabbat dress shoes or sandals
- toothbrush case
- 3 toothbrushes
- bug spray
- soap or body wash
- soap dish
- drinking cup
- shower caddy
- hair products
- hair ties
- nail clipper
- orthodontic retainer (if applicable)
- feminine hygiene products
BEDDING AND LINEN:
- 4 bath towels
- 1-2 warm blankets or comforters
- 2 wash cloths
- 2 hand towels
- 1 laundry bag
- 2 twin sheet sets
- 2 beach towels
- 1 pillow
FOR B-SIDE CAMPERS (rising 8th to 11th graders) FOR ROO SPORTS:
- athletic shorts
- sports bras
- cleats if planning to participate in a field sport (soccer, ultimate frisbee, or softball)
- swim cap if planning to participate in swimming
- 2 WATER BOTTLES labeled with name
- STAMPS, PAPER, ENVELOPES & LIST OF ADDRESSES for letter writing
- 1 shoe bag
- flashlight & batteries
- extra eyeglasses
- contact lenses & solution
- inexpensive camera
- athletic equipment (tennis racket, balls, baseball glove)
- musical instruments (non-electric)
- string bag
- iPod Nano or similar*
- Kindle Paperwhite or similar*
*NO DEVICE THAT HAS THE CAPABILITY TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY FOOD per camp policy.
- CASH IS NOT NEEDED AT CAMP. Please do not send any with your child. Camp is not responsible for any cash that is sent to camp.
- Please be sure to label ALL clothing with your child’s first and last name! (Initials are NOT sufficient for us to identify lost items found around camp.)
- Please be sure to label ALL items, including duffel bags, Tallit, Tefillin and Tallit bags!
- Please only pack clothing that can be laundered.
- Please pre-wash ALL new clothing and break in new shoes prior to bringing them to camp.
Please contact us at 781-702-5290 if you have any questions. Todah Rabbah!