Dates & Rates
2021 Summer Camp Dates and Rates:
|Full Summer||June 29-August 22||$9,995|
|Full Summer Nivonim||June 29-August 22||$10,200|
|First Session||June 29-July 25||$6,390|
|Second Session||July 27-August 22||$6,390|
|Mini-Amitzim||July 27-August 8||$2,680|
- For 2021, due to COVID, we will not be offering a two-week option. Instead, all children currently in second grade and third grade are welcome to enroll for a four-week program. (Please click here for full details on the 2021 changes to our options for current second and third graders.) Current third graders may also enroll for the full summer (eight weeks).
- Each year, Ramah New England provides over $600,000 in scholarships to 300 overnight and day campers at our Palmer, MA, and Germantown, MD camps. Ramah also ensures that 100 campers with disabilities can depend on the firm support of our Tikvah Program. Each year, we ask our parents to join others in our community to make philanthropic contributions to ensure that Ramah New England is available to everyone. We look forward to being in touch with our families in the fall to ask for your support to ensure that Ramah can continue to provide all campers an exceptional Jewish experience.
- Tuition does not include the cost of baggage shipment, camper transportation to and from camp or medical expenses.
- A $900 deposit is required per camper with each application, either via credit card or echeck.
October 1, 2020: Early Registration offer ends.
March 1, 2021: Tuition is due in full.
For information about Ramah Israel Seminar for rising 12th graders, please visit https://seminar.ramah.org.il/.
Camp Ramah in New England is proud to participate in the Foundation for Jewish Camp’s “One Happy Camper” program, which offers an incentive grant to eligible first-time campers up to $1000 off of tuition. Alternatively, for any eligible first-time campers (enrolled for 4 or 8 weeks) who do not meet the “One Happy Camper” criteria, Camp Ramah is proud to offer $500 off of our tuition!
Also, the Ramah camping movement is now offering a special discount for families with at least one parent in active American military service: 40% off of tuition!
For complete details, and a full description of all of our first-time camper incentive grants and discounts, please click here.
In partnership with local communities, we are committed that no child will be denied the Ramah experience due to financial need. Sources of possible financial assistance include your synagogue and local Jewish Federation. Consult your Rabbi or Federation regarding these scholarships. As a supplement to this assistance, scholarship funds are available from Camp Ramah in New England. Scholarship applications are available in November through FACTS Management, Grants and Aid Assessment Service here.
Scholarship Applications are due by January 18th, 2020. At that point, the scholarship committee meets to begin to disburse the available funds and will continue to do so until funds are spent. We do reserve some funding for new campers who apply after January 15th. If you are a returning family who applies after the deadline, please submit your application as soon as possible and we will do our best to meet your needs as funding permits. Please feel free to contact our office for more information.
MasterCard and VISA payments will be accepted for the registration deposit. Payment options are available. Details will be sent with your first statement. Full payment of all charges is due by March 1, 2021.
We thank you for your prompt attention to your tuition bill and offer 3 payment options for your convenience. You may:
1) utilize eChecks (including for payment plans),
2) mail a check to our business office (Camp Ramah, 1206 Boston Providence Highway, Suite 201, Norwood, MA 02062), or
3) contact the office to process credit card payments (although we would appreciate if you would consider using an eCheck account or mailing a check for your payments, as the savings in fees for the camp is significant compared to the credit card transactions).
In order to set up the eCheck payment option, please log into your CampMinder account and click on the “Financial Management” link. Under eCheck accounts, please click on the “Add an eCheck Account” link. Please enter your “Bank Routing Number” followed by your “Account Number.” Please make sure to enter your address and click “Save.” You can log into your account at any time to make an eCheck payment without a processing fee.
If the “Financial Management” link does not appear in your account, the office is still processing your camper’s application. Our Finance Associate, Ken Milgram, can then manually enter your eCheck information in the office and process payments for you.
Please contact Ken Milgram if you need assistance with your eCheck account, to process a credit card payment, if you would like to set up a payment plan, or if you have any other financial questions.
We must have notification in writing if you find it necessary to withdraw your child before the start of camp. We will then refund your payment less the following administrative fees:
|Full Summer||Single Session||Mini-Session|
|Until November 30||Full Refund||Full Refund||Full Refund|
|Dec 1 to Dec 31||$250||$150||$100|
|Jan 1 to Feb 29||$750||$500||$300|
|Mar 1 to May 14||$1500||$1000||$600|
|May 15 and after||no refund||no refund||no refund|
If you choose to change from full summer to one session between January 1st and March 1st, you will be charged a fee of $150. After March 1st you will be charged a fee of $500.
As per National Ramah policy, no tuition refund will be made for withdrawals after the start of camp. In the case of involuntary withdrawal during the camp season, the tuition may or may not be refunded pro-rated for the number of days at camp minus the administrative fee ($1,500 full, $1,000 single, $600 mini-session). Detailed guidelines for refunds are stated in the Family Handbook. Camp fees and voluntary donations are not refundable after June 1, 2020 under any circumstances.
Force Majeure — In the event of camp being cancelled before or during the session for reasons for which the camp is not responsible (e.g. force majeure), tuition paid will be refunded less non-recoverable expenses as determined by the camp.
Click on this link to Purchase Cancellation Insurance.
Start the Camp Ramah in New England Experience: