Campminder (CampIntouch) Instructions
Managing Your CampMinder (CampInTouch) Account and Submitting Forms:
- CampMinder is our highly secure, online system for managing camper forms, billing, etc.
- If you are new, you created an account for yourself when you completed your camper application(s).
- To log in, click here or visit www.www.campramahne.org and click the “Login” link at the top of the home page or on the “Current Families” page.
- Your email address is your username.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reset your password or would like assistance navigating your account.
- Once your child is fully enrolled, you will be able to access your “Financial Management” link to view your bill, utilize our eCheck option, and edit your credit card information.
- In the “Forms and Documents” link in your account, you can access all required forms that need to be submitted.
- To submit paper forms, you must upload PDF versions directly to your CM account.
(Important: If a PDF version of a form has multiple pages, you must upload it to your CM account as one document. If not, after you upload the first single page, any subsequently uploaded pages will overwrite and delete whatever was uploaded before them. Only the last page uploaded is saved.)
- If you are having trouble uploading a form to CM, please email Rutie for assistance.
- CampMinder works best in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari on a regular sized laptop or computer (either PC or Mac); it does not always submit forms properly on a smartphone or tablet. It also does not always function properly in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.