Kayitz 2023 Yoetz/et Information
YOETZ/YOETZET (PARENT LIAISONS) —for kayitz (summer) 2023:
Please feel free to call your liaison from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and be sure to leave a voicemail message if the yoetz/et is unable to answer. Please do not text! We respond to calls as quickly as possible. Please be aware that it may take several hours for the yoetz/et to look into the matter and get back to you. Please note that we do not respond or check yoetzet phones on Shabbat. If there is a true emergency, please call the regular camp number (413-283-9771) and leave a message with our answering service.
If you need to reach your child’s yoetz/et, their contact information is as follows:
Kochavim – David Farbman / 339-229-1041 / click here to email.
- Kochavim campers just competed grades 2 or 3
Ilanot – Adina Loeb / 339-229-1033 / click here to email.
- Ilanot campers just completed grades 3 or 4
Solelim – Rebecca Waterman / 339-229-1034 / click here to email.
- Solelim campers just completed grade 5
Shoafim – Tami Arnowitz / 339-229-1048 / click here to email.
- Shoafim campers just completed grade 6
Magshimim – Nani Segal / 339-229-1037 / click here to email.
- Magshimim campers just completed grade 7
Bogrim – Nomi Straschnov / 339-229-1044 / click here to email.
- Bogrim campers just completed grade 8
Machon & Nivonim – Riki Wiederhorn / 203-803-7603 / click here to email
- Machon campers just completed grade 9, Nivonim campers just completed grade 10
Amitzim & Voc-Ed Maavar – Dr. Bonnie Schwartz, Tikvah Director / 781-400-0204 / click here to email.
- Click here to learn more about our Tikvah Program for campers with disabilities.