Camp Ramah New England and Ramah DC Day Camp are excited to bring you Ramah Ba’Bayit (Ramah at Home) – our programmatic initiative to bring the ruach of Ramah into the homes of our extended Ramah kehillah (community).
We have many options for online camp programming this summer. Please see below for our schedule through the end of July.
We are excited to share Zoom virtual backgrounds of camp to use during Ramah Ba’Bayit! Click here to download them!
Registration is required – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, or if you need a zoom link.
Week of July 26th:
- Thursday, July 30th at 4:00pm: Virtual Tour of the Old City of Jerusalem and Mincha Service — As we transition out of Tisha B’av, join with our friends at Ramah Israel in song and prayer. Click here to view the service live on the Ramah Israel Facebook page.
- Friday, July 31st at 2:00 pm – It’s a Good Life Chug Zoom peulah – open exclusively to Shoafimers. Josh Edelglass will send out the Zoom link to all Good Lifers.
- NOTE: ALL 2020 Shoafimers are invited to join the Good Lifers in creating a 2020 Shoafim time capsule, to be opened on the last Shabbat of your Nivonim kayitz in 2024. Josh Edelglass will e-mail out instructions shortly.
- Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM – Kabbalat Shabbat – Please join us for our final camp-wide Kabbalat Shabbat gathering of the kayitz (summer).
National Ramah’s Kol b’Ramah Podcast:
At Ramah, thousands of children, teens, and young adults come together each summer in communities that nurture social, educational, physical, and spiritual growth, creating lifelong friendships, a love for Israel, and a strong Jewish identity. Ramahniks of all ages from across the Ramah Camping Movement will share their Ramah stories on Kol B’Ramah:
- “My Ramah Story” – Interviews with Ramah leaders and alumni conducted by a committed group of our young alumni.
- “Pod Across Ramah” – The weekly podcast recorded by campers and staff from the National Ramah virtual chug.
- “Tikvah Impact” – Interviews with Tikvah participants and families conducted by Tikvah directors.
Episodes will air weekly, so make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
- Links for streaming:
Looking for things to do at home any time?
Click here to download the ramah-anomia card game!
As we take steps to make our programmatic offerings virtual, we ask that you help us make the experience as user-friendly as possible. Through the Zoom webinar application, we will mute participants in order to reduce feedback and background noise, and provide the highest level experience. Please use the chat or hand raise function if you want to chime in or have a question.
For safety and security, we are asking families to register for our free online programs. Please click here to access our short sign-up form.
Additionally, we do take pictures and record this programming. If you would not like your image used by CRNE, please do not turn on your video camera.
We look forward to Zooming with you! If you do not yet have the app, please visit Zoom.us to download.