Registration for Ramah Family Camp is Open
Bring your family and join us for a ruach filled Ramah experience at Camp Ramah in New England – May 24-27, 2013
Family Camp 2013 will feature:
- A Ramah style Shabbat
- Arts, sports, and nature workshops led by top quality instructors
- Numerous camp activities (sports, singing, dancing, ga-ga, waterfront)
- Innovative Jewish learning
- Special family activities and programs, as well as separate programs for adults and children of various ages
- Excellent childcare:
- Day time childcare for younger children
- Supervised day camp activities for older children
- Night time supervision for all children.
Rates for the weekend include private cabin accommodations, kosher meals, snacks, childcare, and all activities. Families have a choice of housing options ranging from basic cabins (at no additional costs) to private accommodations such as the Guest House, the Marpehah and Tikvah village bunks. Upgrade housing is reserved on a first-come-first serve basis for an additional fee.
If you have any questions about Ramah Family Camp, please contact Ben Greene, Director of Education and Year Round Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-702-5290 x 232.
Click here for rates, registration and more information.