Virtual Visiting Day Instructions
Shalom families with full summer campers:here), we have decided to cancel in-person Visiting Day this summer. We will be utilizing “virtual” visits similar to last year. We’re putting together a jam-packed intersession schedule for our full summer campers. We have an array of special programs and activities planned for them that will weave together all sorts of extra fun surprises into the program (including some exciting enhancements to our meals!) to ensure that we give our full summer campers a truly special experience. Instructions for Signing Up for a Virtual Visit: Virtual visits will take place on Sunday, July 24, between 12pm and 8pm. We think that the best plan is for parents to sign up for a 25-minute Zoom or Facetime appointment with their camper(s). Some additional, important details:As we wrote to you several days ago (linked
- In the sign-up form we are asking whether you have an Apple device and for your Apple ID information (the cell number or email that you use with your Apple device) because we need to use all of our Zoom licenses and Facetime to accommodate everyone.
- If you have more than one child at camp, please submit the sign-up form once for a group call (and list all of your children) or submit the sign-up form multiple times to set up separate calls with each child (and list one child on each form).
If you have questions or if you are unable to schedule a call for these hours, please contact Rhonda Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org. Families that would like to schedule a virtual visit need to sign up for a time slot using an online portal that will open on Monday, July 18, 7pm. Here is the link to the portal. In order to ensure that all full session families are able to schedule a virtual visit, it is essential that you complete the form by Wednesday, July 20, 5pm. You will receive an immediate email confirmation for the time slot that you have chosen. In addition, before Sunday, July 24, you will receive a second email with the detailed instructions (with the necessary Zoom/FaceTime information) so that you will know how to connect with your camper(s). Send a package to your full summer camper:
We invite families of full session campers to send a single package to each camper of non-food items as a special treat for their campers. (Please don’t send food – it won’t be delivered to your camper.) This package should be no larger than a standard grocery bag. This is a special exception to our usual no packages rule.egister now to take advantage of the early registration discount, and get a new Camp Ramah fleece blanket for your child! Here are some great reasons to register now:Please arrange for packages to arrive by Thursday or Friday, July 21 or 22. Register now for kayitz 2023 – and get a new Ramah fleece blanket! Register now for kayitz 2023 – and get a new Camp Ramah fleece blanket! Enrollment for Camp Ramah New England is officially open for 2023 – we urge you to r
- Early registration discounts are $100 for one-month campers and $150 for full season campers.
- If you register during this camp season, you will receive an awesome Camp Ramah blanket.
- In 2022, we were completely full for first session and we were full in some edot(units) for second session. Register by October 3 to guarantee your slot!
- Lock in your early registration discount (available until October 3).
- Parents of full and first session campers can register online now. We will deliver the blanket to your child if you register by Saturday night, July 23.
- NO RISK! Deposits are refundable until November 30, 2022.
All you need to do is sign into your online account, register and pay the deposit via eCheck or credit card. Deposits are fully refundable until November 30, 2022. Check out our Dates and Rates – and our new Camp Ramah fleece blanket! Any questions about registration? Call Marggi at 413.283.9771. Todah rabbah for all your help in making this kayitz possible. We are looking forward to the virtual visits and a great second half of the summer. Kol tuv, Rabbi Ed Gelb (He/Him/His) CEO, Ramah New England