Year Round Opportunities for Returning Staff
Camp Ramah in New England has some incredible year-round opportunities for work and staff training! Please see below for details:
- The Weinstein Institute (January 2nd – 5th, 2020). Spend Shabbat at Camp Ramah in California with Ramahniks from across the country! There will be training tracks for upcoming second- and third-year tzevet, Tikvah staff, and returning Rashei Edot. There will also be an additional day, on January 6th, for college sophomores, Rashei Edot, Ramah Service Corps Fellows, and Ramah College Network tracks. Travel stipends are available. Contact Emma Neusner for more information.
- The National Tikvah Network. If you have worked with Tikvah, or are interested in working with Tikvah, join Tikvah specialists from Ramah camps from all over for training and development. Retreats include Weinstein in California (1/2-1/5) and Winer at Ramah Darom (5/26-5/28). Contact Emma Neusner for more information.
- Songleader Boot Camp/Ramah Shabbaton in St. Louis, MO (February 14th-February 16th/18th). Are you passionate about shirah in the chadar? If so, come learn the newest tips and tunes for Kayitz 2020! We will fully subsidize this experience for anyone interested. Contact Emma Neusner for more information.
Paid Staffing Opportunities:
- Ramah Shabbatot. Help us bring a few new families into Ramah, and join us at one of the following Shabbatot! If you’d like to work at one of these weekends, contact Pamela Kekst. Stay tuned for more Shabbatot as they are scheduled!
- Temple Israel in Natick, MA: Saturday, Dec. 7
- Temple Israel in Sharon, MA: Saturday, Jan. 18
- B’nai Israel in Rockville, MD: Friday, Nov. 15
- Tzad Bet Reunion (March 20th-22nd). Join us in Palmer for a weekend of reuniting! Contact Pamela Kekst for more information.
- Family Camp (May 22nd-25th). Help make Family Camp an incredible experience for both new and returning families! Contact Pamela Kekst for more information.