Welcome Camp Ramah New England Alumni!
We are thrilled to welcome Ramah friends who have joined our vibrant community as campers, staff, parents, grandparents or in some other capacity, dating back to 1953! We look forward to sharing news about camp and hearing from you!
Don’t forget to checkout:
- Our Facebook Page and Instagram for the latest news and updates!
- Click here to read our blog!
- Sign up for our enewsletters!
Update your contact information!
We want to connect with you! Click here and update us with your most current contact information.
Share a Simcha
Do you have life-cycle events or other news that you would like to share? Contact Mindy Goldstein.
Is there a new baby Ramahnik in the family?
Contact Mindy Goldstein for for a Future Ramahnik onesie or toddler tshirt.
Leave Your Mark: Commemorative Bricks at Camp Ramah New England
There is much to commemorate about time spent at Camp Ramah New England: deep experiences shared, friendships forged, young lives transformed and bound closer to Judaism.
- Commemorate your own special connection to camp
- Honor your loved ones who have been touched by their camp experiences
- Honor a Nivonimer who is completing their Ramah camper journey
- Thank and recognize a beloved staff member
Click here for more information and to purchase a commemorative brick.